No... not ours! But the competition was held last Saturday.
We did enter a couple of pots of honey in the general category but we have no idea how we fared. Unfortunately the competition was up in Ostrabothnia and I was working, so we couldn't go and join in the fun.
P finally removed the queen barriers from the three hives which still had them. We should've removed these ages ago but we ran out of time. The plastic barriers were glued fast with propolis which meant it was tricky to take them away. P used a long knife to slice them away from the hive structure.
Next year we will remember not to put them in after we harvest the honey.