I have, at long last, got round to making some numbers to go on the hives. Nothing clever just printed on A4 paper and then laminated.
After we moved one hive up to the house in Rosendal and a couple more out to Espoo, it started getting complicated keeping track of what we were doing where. So, I gave up giving detailed information on each hive but Peter has been keeping an Excel spreadsheet with precise details of exactly what he has been doing to each hive.
We will now attach a number to each hive (using the numbering system we started in the very beginning) and that will help us to compare the yields for each hive this year compared to last.
As a reminder, we put approximately 170 frames through the spinner last year.